2nd November 2018
WHO WE ARE
In Time Worldwide Express Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Our registered office is at The Courtyard, High Street, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7HP and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 04619990. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register (registration number Z9388901) and act as the data controller or data processor when processing your data. Our Appointed Person is Karen Linn, who can be contacted at email@example.com.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you includes (but is not necessarily limited to):
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- IP Address
We collect information in the below ways:
- Email and Physical Correspondence
- Master and House Air Waybills
- Verbal Communications
- Pro-forma and Commercial Invoices
- Online Forms
- Website Orders
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service.
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes.
- We may occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
You have the right to access any personal information that we processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
SHARING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement for us to do so. We use third-parties to provide services and business functions and may therefore be required to share any information that you provide to us with them. All processors acting on our behalf will only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and will comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We understand that you will from time to time find it necessary to supply us with personal information relating to your customers, suppliers and other organisations or entities – for example contact information required to effect a collection or a delivery. We undertake to use this information only insofar as it is required to deliver our service or by law. For the avoidance of doubt, this may include us sharing this information with organisations and/or individuals with whom we have contracted in order to deliver our service, including but not limited to transport providers employed by us to make collections or deliveries, airlines, customs brokers and overseas agents. In providing us with such information, you are confirming that you have the consent of the person or entity to which it relates to share this information with us and for us to process it in the manner described.
In all cases, we will take all reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that the information provided:
- Is used only for the purpose for which it has been supplied
- Is held securely and in accordance with our retention policy
- Will not be shared with any other person or organization other than as outlined above
- Is accessible, retrievable, correctable and removable throughout the retention period in accordance with your rights as outlined above.
We take your privacy seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including but not limited to SSL, TLS, encryption, restricted access, IT authentication, firewalls, anti-virus and malware.
TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EU
Personal data in the European Union is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) but some other countries may not necessarily have the same high standard of protection for your personal data. We utilise some products or services that may be effected, hosted or stored outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), which means that we may transfer any information that you submit outside of the EEA for these purposes.
Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that those providers use the necessary level of protection for your information and abide by strict agreements and measures set out by us to protect your data and comply with the relevant data protection laws.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK law to retain some information for a minimum of 6 years, after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Where you have provided us with personal information required to perform our services, we archive this securely after six months and destroy it after six years.
Occasionally we would like to contact you with details of the products and services that we provide that we believe will be of interest to you. If you have consented to us using your contact details for this purpose, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out/unsubscribe options on our communications or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LODGING A COMPLAINT
We only process your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however, you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimise user experience and for features and services to function properly.
The following types of cookies are used on this site:
- strictly necessary/essential cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor.
- performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- functionality cookies – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
The following cookies are used on this site:
|Helps to identify sessions of visitors
|Helps to throttle traffic rate for Google servers
|Helps to identify sessions of visitors
|Helps to identify sessions of visitors
|Helps to identify registered visitors
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org